- Angela Carter
- body Gothic
- Bram Stoker
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Children's literature
- Company of Wolves
- Dr Sam George
- fairy tale
- Fairy tales
- Female Gothic
- Gothic novel
- Horror Film
- Paranormal romance
- popular culture
- YA Fiction
Top Posts & Pages
- What Happens to a Werewolf in the Harvest Moon?
- Blood & Celluloid: Vampire Film Festival - October 15th 2022
- Site Map
- Werewolves and the Gothic: In Search of the Spectre Wolf (22nd October 2022 - London Month of the Dead)
- Mina's Paprika Hendl, inspired by Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Breaking Through to Faerie 2022
- Sam George, 'Black Roses: The representation of Sophie Lancaster from Broken Britain to Brexit'
- Beauty and the Beast: A modernist transformation by Clarice Lispector
- Vampire Timeline
Tag Archives: Whitby
An incisive article here by Claire Nally of Northumbria University on the proliferation of subcultures around Goth and steampunk, focusing on Whitby (and a nod to OGOM collaborator Catherine Spooner’s work).
Tickets are now one sale for ‘The Bram Stoker International Film Festival’ (27th-30th October 2016). Certainly an event to get your fangs into!
The following CFP has been released for the World Vampire Congress 2016 which forms part of the Bram Stoker International Film Festival (BSIFF) which will be taking place 27th-30th October 2016, Whitby, Yorkshire. More information can be found below: “World … Continue reading