Join 13,161 other subscribers.
- Angela Carter
- body Gothic
- Bram Stoker
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Children's literature
- Company of Wolves
- fairy tale
- Fairy tales
- Female Gothic
- Gothic novel
- Horror Film
- Paranormal romance
- popular culture
- YA Fiction
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Through to Faery
- What Happens to a Werewolf in the Harvest Moon?
- Werewolves and the Gothic: In Search of the Spectre Wolf (22nd October 2022 - London Month of the Dead)
- Breaking Through to Faerie 2022
- OGOM Company of Wolves- Prof. Garry Marvin completes our programme
- Mina's Paprika Hendl, inspired by Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Review of Matthew Bourne's 'Sleeping Beauty'
Tag Archives: Goth music
Gothic Manchester Festival Conference 2017 Saturday 28 October 2017 Call for Papers Gothic Style(s), Gothic Substance After the great success of last year’s Gothic North conference, our attention turns this year to the topic of Gothic Style(s). At the start … Continue reading
We at OGOM love mermaids, selkies, and other suchlike fantastic creatures from the ocean’s depths. And I love musicals. So this is one film I’d certainly go and see–click below for the review: Review: ‘The Lure’ Is The Best Goth … Continue reading
A serendipitous Facebook recommendation introduced me to this cheery little seasonal song–a Christmas carol for zombies. Ethereal Goth music, I suppose, a touch psychedelic. I’ve heard a few snatches more from the Midas Fail website–hope you enjoy it!