- Angela Carter
- body Gothic
- Bram Stoker
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Children's literature
- Company of Wolves
- Dr Sam George
- fairy tale
- Fairy tales
- Female Gothic
- Gothic novel
- Horror Film
- Paranormal romance
- popular culture
- YA Fiction
Top Posts & Pages
- What Happens to a Werewolf in the Harvest Moon?
- 2022: The Year of the Vampire
- Contact Us
- Stranger Things: Flower-Headed Monsters
- Nosferatu at 100 (2022)
- Fairy Tale Hybridity: What Kind of Animal is Beast in 'Beauty and the Beast'?
- Dogdyke: The Lincolnshire Werewolf Returns
- In Celebration of the Owl - Gothic Creature of the Week!
- UK Werewolf Hauntings: Are We Living in Gothic Times?
Tag Archives: exhibition
This is another post for my transatlantic friends (and one which I am bitterly jealous about and on which I have previously blogged). The Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, are hosting an exhibition on Fairy Tale Fashion (15 January – … Continue reading
On Saturday 2nd May 2015, Birmingham City University will be hosting an Interdisciplinary Gothic Event and Exhibition at the Library of Birmingham, organised by Serena Trowbridge in the School of English. The event will consist of several talks between 20 … Continue reading
This looks like a fabulous exhibition: This week, as Halloween approaches, Trinity College Library Dublin celebrates the work of alumnus Bram Stoker with a selection of editions and adaptations of Dracula in the Library Orientation Space. The Library has over … Continue reading