- Join 9,624 other subscribers.
- Angela Carter
- body Gothic
- Bram Stoker
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Children's literature
- Company of Wolves
- fairy tale
- Fairy tales
- Female Gothic
- Gothic novel
- Horror Film
- Paranormal romance
- popular culture
- YA Fiction
Top Posts & Pages
- Blood & Celluloid: Vampire Film Festival - October 15th 2022
- Werewolves and the Gothic: In Search of the Spectre Wolf (22nd October 2022 - London Month of the Dead)
- The Folkloric Vampire and its English Progeny
- Nosferatu at 100 (2022)
- Mina's Paprika Hendl, inspired by Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Redeeming the Wolf / Reclaiming the (Were)Wolf
- OGOM Supernatural Tours
- Breaking Through to Faery
Further Details about the Company of Wolves visit to the UKWCT
I’m just posting some final details about the trip to the UK Wolf Conservation Trust. It looks like an excellent trip which will expand our discussions from the conference and help us understand the human impact on the wolf population.
In order to set off on time, we need to meet in the Atrium at 8.00am. The coach will be setting off at 8.30am and, barring any traffic issues, we’ll arrive at 10.00am at the UKWCT. We’ll then be taken for a presentation about wolf communication by one of the members of the staff followed by a tour of the site. The keeper will tell us about the ten wolves that are on site and answer any questions. We will also be able to watch the wolves being fed.
And then it’s back on the bus at 1.00pm where we can eat our packed lunches (exactly like a school trip) and we should be back by 2.30pm in time for more refreshments. I have high hopes of hearing a wolf howl!